Welcome! I'm Angela. This is my little corner of the web where I write about my adventures as a boy mom. I love my husband and my kids and coffee and all things chocolate. I'm a horrible cook but I love reading recipes. I am currently teaching my five year old how to read and the importance of hygiene. My other boy is currently teething, so I may sound a little sleep deprived at times. We're a homeschooling, slightly crunchy bunch. We're a little cooky but we sure do love being a family. We can be found down by the river every weekend.

Monday, June 23, 2014

First post

I've had the same blog for six years. It chronicled some of the most important moments of my life, like the births of my babies, travels with my husband, my first job out of college, buying our first home, and some health issues I've worked through. You know, LIFE. But in March my phone number changed, and Google is so secure that without that old number, I can't get back in to my old blog ( I called. They couldn't help me). SO here I am again. New blog, same author. 
Can't wait to share my life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment